mercredi 28 mars 2012

where i live

today's lunch
today's corner is "where i live" and comes from Elsa
where i live, whenever it's possible i love to eat outside
to check other corners go to Francesca  
Happy corner day

14 commentaires:

Menthe Blanche a dit…

Ca donne envie de passer à table et de lézarder dehors toute la journée :)

Kristin a dit…

This is a lovely place to eat!

Debra a dit…

The beautiful setting must make the food taste that much better.

Dorte a dit…

this looks lovely :)

gis a dit…

Oh, I love your pois table cloth, and also the idea to eat in the garden (I, too, had a sort of picnic today at work!)

Joyce a dit…

A very peaceful spot you live in. xo

Francesca a dit…

We have yet to eat outside for the first time this year, but the weather is so promising, hopefully this weekend we'll eat dehors!

Heather a dit…

I love the polka dots!

Elizabeth a dit…

Beautiful photos. I think I would like to join you at that table.

Isabelle a dit…

comme j'adorerai avoir un jardin pour faire comme toi ...

Bonnie a dit…

me too ! i love eating outside ! it has been raining a lot here so it hasn't happened much lately ! these photos make me long for it ...

nadine paduart a dit…

very inviting!
n♥

Redeker a dit…

i want to sit with you and join your lunch!

flowtops a dit…

We've been eating lunch outside as well - though there were no lovely polka dots, and we had to keep our coats on...

Nicki

PS I've moved our blog from Blogger to WordPress (www.flowtops.Com)