mercredi 30 septembre 2009

"white"

corner view today is white,
check others at Jane

choose to pick white in landscape

19 commentaires:

Di a dit…

Wow - I love the snow pictures! I too posted icy white but your photo of the snow....it's beautiful!

Daan a dit…

beautiful white!

Anonyme a dit…

très belle série !!! le blanc nature !! Bise et bonne journée à toi !

la ninja a dit…

ooooooooooh, have you taken all of those? goodness me, the beauty, the beauty.

Isabelle a dit…

tes blancs sont à couper le souffle ... merci de les partager ...

malo a dit…

OH - this is stunning. Dreamy. I love the second pic so much. The moon?

jane a dit…

These are stunning!

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

wonderful,amazing , beautiful and white

Kari a dit…

gorgeous pictures.

liza a dit…

These are stunningly, stunningly, STUNNINGLY beautiful. I love them. Wow!

likeschocolate a dit…

Beautiful photos! Heaven!

Nicola a dit…

i love the close up of the snow!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

natsumi a dit…

Great photos! I am not ready for the winter to come but I love snow and looking forward to it!

Bonnie a dit…

oh neat. i love your take on white !

Unknown a dit…

beautiful white! I love the picture of the frost especially!

Joyce a dit…

Amazing white photos. xoxo

Ritva a dit…

i jump into your white world!
thanks!

Jeannette a dit…

I hate to be cold but your pictures make cold weather so beautiful.
Love the first one!

Heidi a dit…

j'aime beaucoup cette série, très poétique!