jeudi 17 septembre 2009

september

september corner view one day late,
rain is back I can hear the plants saying thank you!

Lights are wonderfull.
Others corners at Jane.

10 commentaires:

jane a dit…

oh these are absolutely gorgeous... besos-jane

likeschocolate a dit…

I like how you were able to catch the rainbow. and the persimmon.

Jeannette a dit…

I always like rainbow pics.... instant happiness. ;)
I´m looking forward to read the rest of your blog to see what I´ve missed these couple of months.
à bientôt, ♥ Jeannette

Joyce a dit…

Love the rainbow, love all the photos. xoxo

Anonyme a dit…

et oui la pluie... mais la nature se régale et cela se voit sur tes jolis clichés!!! à bientôt !

Bonnie a dit…

ah ... beautiful rainbow !! and is that a peach ??

la ninja a dit…

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooh...

(that much awe/ooh I have for your pix, oh how beautiful!)

Kaylovesvintage a dit…

so beautiful

natsumi a dit…

Oh, I love the colors of greens... I feel so refreshed!
Happy September! ox

Cate a dit…

oh the rainbows make me happy just looking at them. thank you for those! happy september.